[wp-forums] beta

ifelse wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:15:55 GMT 2005

With K2, we should approach it the same way we approach any other non-core
WP query such as Google Ads, SEO etc... If we can answer it easily and
quickly, then do so; otherwise (and as well as), politely refer them to the
K2 support arena held elsewhere.

K2 is a significant modification and support is handled externally so there
is no harm in referring them there. If anything, everyone benefits as the
user gains support from people who have deeper inside knowledge, the K2 team
become aware of the issues and we can focus on the areas where we can help
best.

On 11/20/05, Vicki Frei <vkaryl at allvantage.com> wrote:

> Yes, the k2 problem needs to be nipped in the bud asap. I have the feeling
> from
> things I've read that there's a long road to the point where k2 plays nice
> with
> the next release, and since it's almost a fork on its own, I vote we have
> stock answer that each of us uses by rote....

> On 11/20/2005 2:43:49 AM, Podz (podz at tamba2.org.uk) wrote:
> > Michael B wrote:
> > > Any thought on a sticky of "known issues" for the beta forum. We are
> > > going to start seeing a flood of k2 issues
> >
> > I will refer each and every k2 issue to wherever the little group of
> > 'support' lives elsewhere. It is not a theme. It's a mod.
> > I will not support a single k2 question and I cannot see why anyone else
> > should.
> >
> > P.

Phu
http://ifelse.co.uk