[wp-forums] 2-3 plugins

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Sat Nov 12 18:52:36 GMT 2005

I'm fair useless from this angle; the plugins I use are enhancements,
yes - but I seem to be the only one using any of them.... which means, I
assume, that my particular brand of "enhancement" fits no one but myself....

For instance, I ADORE (and have installed on all my dozen blogs) WP-Dash
and the extras for same.  Ditto QuickLinks and QuickPost.  I can't do
without them.  But that appears to be "moi seulement"....