[wp-forums] Theme.

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Sat Nov 12 15:46:18 GMT 2005

I don't do IRC, Podz, so consider this my proxy to you to vote FIRMLY in
favor of dumping Kubrick for something far more elegant and equally less
difficult to tweak - like Classic.  Or any one of the other dozens of
validating, "clean", two column themes out there that are mostly white
and don't have graphics all over the place.

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2005-November/003177.html