[wp-forums] Forum Makover - pt II

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Nov 11 14:33:41 GMT 2005

TechGnome wrote:
> Something else that we should probably do more is promote the use of the
> bug tracker. Once something is determined as a possible bug (like in
> this case: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/49151 ) then that person
> should be invited to open a ticket in the bug tracker. However, we need
> to make sure that the bug tracker is easily accessable. Like right now,
> I'd love to put a link to it in the above posting, but I have no idea
> what the URL is.... or how to find it. Why isn't there a link to it on
> the Codex's main page? Putting it under the Troubleshooting section
> makes the most sense to me.

Because "regular people" too often file horrible bugs.  So horrible as
to often be unusable.

To open a new ticket:
   http://trac.wordpress.org/newticket
If you're opening a ticket as result of diagnostics in the forums,
please link to the thread.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35