[wp-forums] Forum makeover

Chris Anderson tg at tannagh.com
Tue Nov 8 03:56:43 GMT 2005

Actually, I would much rather see a WP.com support forums, 100% separate
from the wp.org support. The feedback link in the control panel area is
nice and all, but what happens if you can't even get in to use it?

Quite honestly, I'm surprised the powers that be allowed WP.com to get
as big as it has w/o making sure there was an adequate support system in
place.

-tg