[wp-forums] Stickies

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 23:47:11 GMT 2005

I've posted about this before, but I'm thinking that this weekend -
given I'll be bug-hunting too - the stickies should be dropped. Not
deleted, just unstuck. Take the Installation sticky - there are 65 posts
 on that thread and they aren't all saying "Great!" - so there must be
something that can be distilled out from that.
The plugins one, while on it's own could be added to given the requests
and problems we get asked time after time.
That's just two.

They've been there for months - retirement looms.

Suggestions / additions / write one ?

P.