[wp-forums] History

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sat Jul 30 18:55:22 GMT 2005

Just a quick reply so that everyone's in the know.

The profile page list on the bottom of your profile will look a lot
cleaner soon.  Right now it just lists every page.  The next time
Matt updates the forums, it will only list a few in much the same way
http://flickr.com does its page listings ( http://flickr.com/photos/
tags/wordpress/?page=9 ).

So the length of the page list could never turn into a competition
(everyone's will be more or less the same), but the end number could.

Just wanted to make sure everyone had all the info before the
discussion got going.
Michael
--mdawaffe