[wp-forums] Congrats on Forbes List

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Jul 27 16:32:35 GMT 2005

I just wanted to thank everyone who volunteers their time for WordPress,
especially on the Forums and Codex, and say, "FORBES GOT IT RIGHT!"

The WordPress Forum deserves every ounce of appreciation, recognition,
and credit for providing top level support for WordPress. I know that
people who use WordPress do not have to contribute anything if they
don't want to. But there is something about the project and the people
involved that makes people want to be a part of the magic. I'm thrilled
that Forbes "felt the love" and the magic that makes WordPress, and the
volunteers involved, a special place.

We were recognized as the "*BEST: *Community of users."

We are a community. And a damn good one.  Be proud!

It takes a lot of work, a lot of your free time when you could be doing
something else, to build such a community. KUDOS to everyone.

Lorelle