[wp-forums] Finding Codex Articles and Help

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Jul 4 13:11:56 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> That was mine :)
>
> Yes we do need a middle ground and there will always be people that
> disagree. With the post you indicated, the person was clearly upset and
> they needed help quickly. As such it was faster to link and use a smiley
> :) It's been a while since I've had that response though !

This whole discussion (starting with Michael B's comments on July 1)have
helped me clarify my thoughts and approach a little bit.

If my inclination is to just drop a link to the Codex, I'm now trying to
conclude with a simple line like
   "Please read that, and if you still need help let us know!".
My thinking is that the invitation to return will help the original
poster realize that we really are here to help.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35