[wp-forums] Finding Codex Articles and Help

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sat Jul 2 08:01:09 GMT 2005

<puts on day job hat>

>From years of providing computer support (on things generally less
well-behaved than WordPress), I've found that some people will respond very
well to being gently steered in the right direction, and will learn for
themselves, and go on to do more than they might have believed possible.
However, some other people *will* need to have their hand held and have
every step explained to them.

Then there are the ones who come back a week later and ask exactly the same
question again..... (or is that just in my job?)

It makes sense for some volunteers to focus on the Codex, which should make
it easier for the general question answerers to have a readily available
resource

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/