[wp-forums] Volunteer Titles

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Jul 1 18:21:41 GMT 2005

That sounds like a good idea.

There seem to be quite a few members who regularly answer questions (or even
irregularly, as time permits), and I think it would be a good thing to
recognise this in some way. It would certainly be more useful than the
ranking on number of posts that many other forums use - after all, one
helpful answer is worth a lot more to the community than numerous
"bumps"....

The exact details of titles is something that needs to be worked out (and
will probably need to be revised once or twice), but I think this would be a
good start.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/