[wp-forums] Status of work on BBpress/Forum Titles

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:24:42 GMT 2005

On 7/1/05, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> The Recent Replies and Threads Started actually do exactly what
> they've been coded to do (yes - that's a tautology).  What they've
> been coded to do, however, isn't as useful as it could be.  We're
> getting off topic here, but perhaps a discussion on what exactly
> those columns should do to be most useful would be appropriate.
> Ex: Recent thread should:
>      List all of the threads to which the user in question has
> contributed
>      sorted by: the most recent response from anyone
> (Currently its:
>      List all of the threads to which the user in question has
> contributed
>      sorted by: the time of first response by that user
> IIRC)
>
> Anyway stuff like this can be fixed.  It simply needs to be
> determined to what is will be changed.
Well, then consider this a vote to have that feature expounded upon
first.  It would be very nice both from the stand point of someone
assisting as well as someone asking to know if there had been a reply
to a thread you've participated in without having to click on a dozen
threads.  I have used the RSS feed for threads I've started, but it
would be cumbersome to have 15+feeds for threads I've assisted in.