[wp-forums] CSS and IE problem in the forums

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Thu Dec 29 20:38:35 GMT 2005

Yup. Just duplicated the problem....

________________________________

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Podz
Sent: 29 December 2005 20:35
To: Forums
Subject: [wp-forums] CSS and IE problem in the forums

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/53688?replies=2#post-293873

I wasn't sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I would
like to report a technical problem with the Post: form box of these
wordpress forums.

In MSIE, the instant I start to type in anything in the Post: text box,
the right edge of the box bounces completely off the right side of the
screen and the scroll bar on the bottom disappears, to where whatever I
type beyond it, vanishes out of sight into limbo. In order to be able to
make this post, I had to compose my message then C&P it into the box
when complete. This problem is only effecting MSIE (current version) and
is apparently not effecting Mozilla. I only very recently began to
experience this problem.