[wp-forums] Forum enhancement

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Dec 28 18:56:12 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> I just added a feature I've wanted to for a while that when you're
> logged in it adds the number of replies a topic has had to the query
> string URL for that topic.

Neat.

> What that means is that combined with the bold/not-bold link status when
> you have visited a link a topic will become "bold" again if it has new
> replies since you last visited it.
>
> Let me know what you guys think of this.

Can we change the color, or add an underline, to visually differentiate
which threads we've read that contain new posts?  Otherwise I'll get
confused after participating in a couple of highly active threads.  =(

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35