[wp-forums] Why the 404's ?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:04:04 GMT 2005

I"m sorry I don't have the patience to continue with the refreshes, emptying
of caches, crossing of fingers.  Will someone send out a "it's safe to come
back into the water" note when the 404's go away?

And I'll add, I'm slightly disappointed how things went, as I set aside time
twice the past two days to assist in the forums, only to be thwarted.  I
could have used that time in a slightly more productive manner, had I known
I wouldn't be able to volunteer.  That said, I feel I still owe a lot to the
community, and understand growing pains.  For something that's gone so
smoothly since my introduction to it 9 months ago, I guess one hiccup isn't
that bad.

On 12/27/05, Vicki Frei <vkaryl at allvantage.com> wrote:

> On 12/27/2005 8:39:44 PM, Kaf Oseo (kaf at szub.net) wrote:
>
> > I and some friends have done that with the Star Wars trilogy (the
> > original one, that is) and found it leads to one thing: very late
> > afternoon wake ups. But no hangovers, so it's
> > all good.
> >
> > Cheers!
> > -Tony

~Michael Bishop