[wp-forums] Off topic political rant developing...

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Dec 27 15:31:07 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> Scott Merrill wrote:
>> Les Bessant wrote:
>>> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/53275
>>>
>>> I've tagged it as mod_look, so hopefully someone will catch it.
>> Locked.  Thanks.
>>

> Killed off entirely.

I deleted it NOT because of the link between WP and Yahoo - that is a
single issue topic. The fact is that no matter which search engine or
large tech company WP had linked up, that argument about the Chinese
Govt could have been used. Every single Western company that wants to
get into the Chinese economy is bending over and taking it dry from the
Chinese leadership - that is not limited to Yahoo. So the argument
becomes void. So the post goes into that same void.
If someone wanted a constructive appraisal - that's fine. Stupidity ?
Not a chance.

This has been written before someone yells anything crap about
Censorship etc etc etc etc

P.