[wp-forums] Questionable posting

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Wed Dec 21 17:25:25 GMT 2005

Beats the heck out of me.... I just know that if I reply, no matter how
I try to be diplomatic about it... I'll sink to his level. What ever
y'all think is appropriate. I just didn't know if it should be edited
for content, or simply replied to with a firm slap on the wrist... or
what.... I guess at the least he should be directed to the tracker.

I dunno, I'm just being a little testy (not WP related for once) about
forum things.

-tg