[wp-forums] Yahoo hosting, WP, and support

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:09:12 GMT 2005

It didn't take long, http://wordpress.org/support/topic/52774.  Obviously
someone provided a link, but I don't think that will deter many posters.
Would a sticky be helpful?
I hope this isn't taken the wrong way...I'm all for being helpful, but I
don't think the support forum is a place for those type questions, nor am I
interested in being free support for a paid service.  But it's probably a
grey area right now PR wise.  So can someone with a little more authority
weigh in on a "diplomatic" way of telling the questioners that wp.org is not
associated with yahoo?
Or is there going to be some openings at yahoo's support center to handle
these, I've got some free time, ya know ;)

~Michael Bishop

http://www.miklb.com     http://www.wpstation.com