[wp-forums] Spam ?

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Sat Dec 17 00:29:38 GMT 2005

Hmmm.  Y'know, this is pretty strange.  Due to your response, I re-looked at the
posts and the links.  The first one is the same as it was to begin with - which
has nothing to do with wp specifically, if indeed it is good info (it is - I've
used it myself, being's I host and resell with AMX myself).  The second one now
goes to a wp blog with some tutorial info in the form of videos - the which it
did NOT when I clicked on the link to begin with.  Where it went the first time
was a link farm....

Very weird.