[wp-forums] Why the forum FAQ

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Tue Dec 6 19:19:03 GMT 2005

I didn't comment on this yesterday because I didn't have anything
particularly useful to add other than saying that having a FAQ in the forums
makes a lot of sense to me. It hadn't occurred to me that there would be
objections...

FWIW, I mostly agree with Podz on this. Codex is a huge and valuable
resource, but for new users in particular, it's not the easiest thing to
use.

The only thing I'd differ on is stickiness vs. tagginess. I'm not convinced
that the tag cloud thingy is all that useful, and I don't know how many
people coming across the forums for the first time would understand what to
do with it....

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/