[wp-forums] FAQ's again

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Mon Dec 5 20:32:43 GMT 2005

Not a bad idea!  One question:  are you going to register as an "authority" of
some sort?  Because if not, while WE will know who you are the "run of the mill"
forum accessor wouldn't - which might mean that the very people who SHOULD be
reading the threads will not....

Other than that little caveat, I think it's a pretty good thought....