[wp-forums] Posts, code & codebins

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:05:07 GMT 2005

Well, gee-wizz bang code may be enlightening to one, common place to
another. Therefore, they may not think it neccessary to post on their site.
Granted, if it seems like it's really helpful, then it could be added to the
codex. But as we see all the time, new users don't always know where to
look.
Doesn't mean a link to paste bin wouldn't be useful in some cases.