[wp-forums] I can't answer.

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 24 20:52:02 GMT 2005

And it's even better now (ooohh... pretty...)

Kaf the #-3 error message is an extremely useless debugging code of
mine.  It actually means you've broken the throttling limit.  I'll
give you the "ignore_throttle" bit, or whatever I called it.

Speaking of, and for the sake of transparency, I'm now an Admin at WP/
support.  It's only for debugging purposes during an upgrade such as
the recent one.  I have no plans to actually help with the forum
moderation (which is in very capable hands).
Michael