[wp-forums] looks like we've got a problem guys

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Aug 23 02:48:15 GMT 2005

Okaaaay, some thing is REALY wrong.....I get a "Not well formed error."
Line 1, Col 2: <<<<<<< .mine

When I View source, I can see quite a bit of code there... but Fx is
refusing to render it.

I see the <<<<<<< .mine when I view osurce, then right after the opening
rap div tag, I see this: >>>>>>> .r270

And I jsut now noticed TOW opening html & head tags.... ?????

Tg