[wp-forums] Forum Idea (Coding needed)

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:33:03 GMT 2005

The issue wasn't a major one, but when you are trying to assist in several
threads at once, as sometimes can be the case, the ease of navigation is
helpful, but not neccessary.
And though vicki's keyboard shortcut sounds nice, my old ibook doesn't offer
that shortcut, but it does have me investigating other shortcuts, either FF
specific, or a mac shortcut.