[wp-forums] Forum Idea (Coding needed)

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 8 22:53:47 GMT 2005

The suggestion pointed out by Podz is in the code.  The suggestion by
Michael B I don't understand.  A link back to the forum in which the
topic was written?  Another copy of the breadcrumb links found at the
top of the page?  Do people not use back buttons? (That's not
intended to be offensive, it's just a question about how people use
browsers.)
Michael
--mdawaffe