[wp-edu] Shibboleth on WordPress

Bill Dennen dennen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:59:26 UTC 2016

We have been using the plugin for a few years at Brown.

Functionally, it has worked well.

The only issue that comes to mind is a confusing interface for adding
users. That is, administrators are sometimes confused when to add a new
user vs an existing user. We modified the "add user" screen to help, but
our changes are pretty Brown-specific.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Altgilbers, Ian M <Ian.Altgilbers at tufts.edu