[wp-edu] Who has a large Wordpress network being run by central IT?

Ben Bakelaar bakelaar at rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:44:00 UTC 2016

I guess this is an informal survey. Feel free to respond to me off-list.
Looking to build up a list of examples of university names running
Wordpress-as-a-service for their constituents. If you have total number of
sites, that would be cool too. Also if you are running the service
internally or through a hosting company like Campuspress or WPEngine.

BEN BAKELAAR | IT Services
School of Communication and Information

p 848.932.8710