[wp-edu] Multisite URL collisions

Ben Bakelaar bakelaar at rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:21:27 UTC 2015

Does anyone use or know of a plugin that can help avoid URL collisions on a
multisite network? Our scenario is that we may have our primary School
website as the root site, with a bunch of posts/pages under that site, say
100 not including dynamic content like news, calendar, etc…. and then we
would also want to operate all our sub-sites on the same network, so for
instance http://x.rutgers.edu is root site, x.rutgers.edu/page is a page on
that site, and x.rutgers.edu/newsite is a sub-site. So we would need a
plugin to disallow sub-sites and pages on the root site from colliding.

BEN BAKELAAR | IT Services
School of Communication and Information

p 848.932.8710