[wp-edu] Network/multi-site search?

Ben Bakelaar bakelaar at rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:55:21 UTC 2015

Does anyone have a full “global” search operational within their Wordpress
network? If so, can you share, and what plugin are you using?

In my case it needs to be an internal search, not an approximation such as
a Google advanced search “site:domain.xyz.edu your search here” – because
some of our sub-sites have their own domains (somethingelse.xyz.edu).

I would also love to see content categorization (site, post, page, image)
but that might be asking too much.

BEN BAKELAAR | IT Services
School of Communication and Information

p 848.932.8710