[wp-edu] Managing the WordPress System

Thorp, Timothy timothy_thorp at brown.edu
Thu Sep 26 14:43:50 UTC 2013

Interesting...I thought more folks would be using SVN but it seems that
many use WP's built-in updater and several use Git. Neat. I/we have been
thinking of switching from SVN to Git. Perhaps this rebuild of the dev
server is the time to get on with it.

Thanks all for the feedback.

-Tim

Tim Thorp | Web Developer
Direct: 401.863.2798 | Fax: 401.863.7908
Brown University Office of Continuing Education / CIS Web Services
www.brown.edu/ce
www.brown.edu/cis/webservices/