[wp-edu] metadata on Facebook

Anna Mulé anna.mule at wagner.edu
Thu Oct 10 13:14:12 UTC 2013

Thanks, Bill. I guess the homepage of the blog works, but when I paste an
individual post (for example, http://wagner.edu/hawktalk/archives/3316)
into FB, I just get the link. When I use that FB tool (
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwagner.edu%2Fhawktalk%2Farchives%2F3316),
it says that the "URL returned a bad HTTP response code" and that "the
og:type property" is missing.  How do I fix that on my site? Is this
somehow related to the way permalinks are set up on the blog?

Many thanks,

*Anna Mulé | Director of Digital & Social Media*
Office of Communications & Marketing <http://wagner.edu/communications>
wagner.edu | 718.420.4468 | @wagnercollege<http://twitter.com/wagnercollege>

Connect with Wagner College! <http://wagner.edu/about/social>