[wp-edu] Superadmins redirect to main page admin panel when misspelling pages

Heather Cleary hcleary at otis.edu
Tue May 14 19:06:21 UTC 2013

Coincidentally, I just read a blog post on "How To Redirect Nonexistent Blogs in WordPress Multisite" on WPMU.org. I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it will fix the superadmin problem.

>From http://wpmu.org/how-to-redirect-nonexistent-blogs-in-wordpress-multisite/
	Did you know that WordPress has a NOBLOGREDIRECT constant that you can use to customize the URL it redirects to for nonexistent blogs? Add this to your wp-config.php file and change the URL to wherever you want to send your visitors.
define('NOBLOGREDIRECT', 'http://example.com');

Heather Cleary
Digital Projects and Metadata Librarian
Otis College of Art and Design