[wp-edu] Superadmins redirect to main page admin panel when misspelling pages

Jonathan Cox jcox9 at vcu.edu
Tue May 14 17:44:19 UTC 2013

It happens on ours as well, and I've also made inadvertent changes to the main site when I mistyped the path of a specific site without realizing it.

The solution, it seems to me, would be a check when the request is parsed by PHP to see if a site exists that matches the first path component. Based on Gerlando's comment, I thought it may have been added between 3.5 and 3.6 -- but I did a quick multisite install using 3.6 beta 3 just now with neither bells nor whistles, and the problem persists.

Gerlando, do you have a subdomain or subdirectory setup?

Jonathan