[wp-edu] Superadmins redirect to main page admin panel when misspelling pages

gerlando termini GERLANDO.TERMINI at lehman.cuny.edu
Tue May 14 15:05:18 UTC 2013

I just tested this on my dev environment, and I got a 404 page as
expected (WP 3.6 beta 3 multisite). Like Steve said, it looks like
something related to your htaccess configuration.

Best,
Gerlando.

----
Gerlando Termini
Web Developer
Lehman College - City University of New York
http://www.lehman.cuny.edu