[wp-edu] Automated Testing of Updates

Jeff VanDrimmelen jeffvand at unc.edu
Wed Mar 27 18:27:53 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I am wondering if anyone has any good protocol/plugins/etc. for testing updates to plugins/themes across large multisite installations.  Right now I am doing testing by hand, but it get's tedious and I'm sure I am going to miss some things.

Ideally I'd love to create some tests that run and report back if things are working or not working. But any automation I can do at all would be great.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Jeff
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill WordPress admin