[wp-edu] can I add a non wordpress folder to the multisite file structure?

Muro, Matthew mmuro at advance.ua.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:36:56 UTC 2013

I'm not 100% sure how it works in a subfolder setup, but with a subdomain setup literal folders are ignored in the rewrite rules.

If your domain is exampledomain.com<http://exampledomain.com> and you place a folder called /game in the root, it'll be accessible via all subdomains. Like so: exampledomain.com/game<http://exampledomain.com/game> or sub.exampledomain.com/game<http://sub.exampledomain.com/game>

Matthew Muro
Web Developer
UA Office of Web Communications