[wp-edu] WordPress in education (Danielle Baldwin)

D. Baldwin ldbaldwin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:12:52 UTC 2012

I was reading a recent feed on the wp-edu listserv about the WordPress
Education website and I wanted to offer myself up for helping to get that
site back on track (when you are ready).  I currently work as Web Manager in
University Relation for UNC Greensboro and previously worked with Billy
Hylton at UNC in IT Services, so in both my current position and previous
positions (plus my knowledge of WP) I feel like I could really offer help
and a great perspective to how WP is being used in an educational
environment, specifically higher education.  UNCG is currently in the
middle phase of implementing a campus-wide LAMP environment, creating
campus themes and offering up WordPress as a supported website
creation/blogging platform for both students and faculty and I am directly
involved in that process.

I am not sure what your ideas or plans are for this site but I am very
interested in helping in any way that I can.

Thanks,

Danielle

--
L. Danielle Baldwin