[wp-edu] WordPress in education

Jeff VanDrimmelen jeffvand at unc.edu
Mon Sep 17 14:03:42 UTC 2012

Hey Jay,

Right now wp-edu.org is not currently be updated, but I do want to get working on that again.  We are super busy migrating for Oracle to Wordpress at UNC, but hope to get back to building up the site this fall. :)

Thanks for the link to the post.  I had not read it. :)

~Jeff
UNC-CH

--
Jeff VanDrimmelen
Web Developer, OASIS and ITS Web Services

Get going with your own website at http://web.unc.edu/getting-started.
Find answers and get help at http://web.unc.edu/get-help.