[wp-edu] Off-campus WP hosting

Jim Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:02:42 UTC 2012

I wouldn't recommend EDUblogs to anyone based on how obnoxios the owner
James Farmer is, case in point:

http://wpcandy.com/reports/video-user-manuals-accuses-wpmu-dev-of-copyright-infringement-in-open-letter#comment-267071

At UMW have been hosting UMW Blogs <http://umwblogs.org> off campus with
Cast Iron Coding for almost 5 years. They are a small, boutique dev/hosting
shop in Portland, Oregon---full disclosure I went to grad school with the
owner---and they rock. Talk to Zack Davis http://castironcoding.com.

No nonsense, professional, and small enough that they treat you like a
human being.

Jim