[wp-edu] Higher Ed institutions using Jetpack?

Parker, Joshua josh at 7mediaws.org
Fri Jul 20 19:44:02 UTC 2012

The only thing I can think of is to have the Jetpack options copied from the main site over to all other sites using a plugin like http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/yd-wpmu-sitewide-options/, and then have the plugin auto activated when each subsite is registered. Your mileage may vary depending on the size of your network.

Check out my new book - WordPress & Nginx: The Ultimate Guide for Server Administrators Josh Parker WordPress Consultant
Joshua Parker
WordPress Consultant & PHP Developer
888.255.1798 x701

7 Media Web Solutions, LLC
www.7mediaws.org
Twitter	Linkedin	Josh Parker :: WordPress Consultant	Skype	Google+	WordPress Profile	About.me	Gravatar

7 Media Blog: TriTan CMS 50% Off Sale http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/7mws/~3/dgkeqkdNseg/tritan_cms_50_percent_off_sale.html ----- Original Message -----