[wp-edu] Higher Ed institutions using Jetpack?

Ken Newquist newquisk at lafayette.edu
Fri Jul 20 15:32:19 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Is anyone out there using the Jetpack suite of plugins?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jetpack/

It looks like it scratches a number of social media itches (with LaTeX thrown in as the cherry on top), but I'm curious about how it worked for folks. In particular, I'm wondering how the API key scaled up. It looks as though you need to create a key for each site separately (unlike Akismet) and while that will work fine for one off sites, I expect it becomes a challenge in multisite environments with dozens or hundreds of web sites.

Ken Newquist
Director, Web Applications Development
Lafayette College
p: 610.330.5759