[wp-edu] is there a service?

Jay Collier jay.collier at thecompass.com
Wed Sep 21 15:44:24 UTC 2011

Thanks, Daniel.

I'm delivering progress reports every few weeks in order to build a solid architecture for the work, so feel free to share with any CodePoets who might have interest.

	<http://jaycollier.net/strategy/collaboration/>

I've also been keeping Boone up to date and, for others who are moving in this direction, have had great conversations with Cyri Jones who is starting up a similar service for British Columbia.

	<http://zenportfolios.com/>

If you know of other regions, states, or provinces with such initiatives, please let me know!

-Jay