[wp-edu] is there a service?

Jay Collier jay.collier at thecompass.com
Mon Sep 19 18:00:53 UTC 2011

The VIP service is too expensive for our needs, and requires plugins be vetted before being used. Is there another Automattic service to consider?

In any case, we're right in the middle space -- statewide online community for educators -- and are hoping to find folks who have specific education and BP experience.

Thanks for the tips coming our way!

-Jay