[wp-edu] Shibboleth Authentication

VanDrimmelen, Jeff jeffvand at unc.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:55:13 UTC 2011

We had a bit of fun trying recently to get Shibboleth to work here at UNC with the latest version and ended up modifying the shibboleth plugin with some new features.

For those that are interested my colleague, John, wrote up something about what we did here and put out a patch for anyone interested.

http://www.ibiblio.org/archive/2011/10/wordpress-multisite-plus-shibboleth/

Best,

~Jeff
UNC-CH
http://web.unc.edu
1800 sites / 4000 users and growing each day! :)

--
Jeff VanDrimmelen MA, CMBA
Instructional Technologist, Educational Technology

Office of Arts & Sciences Information Services
University Of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
CB 3056, 07 Howell Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3056
919.724.4556 (Direct Line)

Check my calendar and chat with me - http://oasis.unc.edu/people/jeff

Create your own free webspace here at UNC at http://web.unc.edu<http://web.unc.edu/>.

EMAIL POLICY: I try to only check email twice daily at 12:00PM ET and 4:00 PM ET.If you require urgent assistance, please contact me via the phone number listed above.