[wp-edu] Akismet pricing

D'Arcy Norman dlnorman at ucalgary.ca
Mon Nov 28 18:04:44 UTC 2011

Thanks for the update, Pete. That definitely sounds workable.

I understand the frustration and confusion about the ability of edu-institutions to pay. In my case, I work at a billion-dollar-a-year institution, but have a budget of $0 for the blogging platform. It only exists because I snuck it onto a server and support it on my own. I'm working to have it more properly managed on campus, but that's how things like this happen, and why it's often difficult to find funding for tools and services to support the effort.

- D