[wp-edu] Latex support in WordPress?

Joseph Ugoretz joseph.ugoretz at mhc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:24:46 UTC 2011

We're using jetpack in multisite and it works fine, except that each individual site activating the plugin needs to have wordpress.com account linked.  There isn't (or I haven't found any way) to do the wordpress.com integration across the whole network in one go.  (Not sure I would want to, anyway).

--
Joseph Ugoretz, PhD
Associate Dean of Teaching, Learning and Technology