[wp-edu] Duke WordPress Development tracking

Ha, Michael michael.ha at ubc.ca
Wed Nov 2 18:21:30 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thanks Shawn for sharing this! It's interesting to look at your site because we @UBC has a similar setup.

We have two WP instance:
-UBC CMS http://cms.ubc.ca/ for building website
-UBC Blogs http://blogs.ubc.ca/ for blogs/buddypress

my team just moved all the code repository from SVN to GIT and we're also creating a public repo to share with wp-edu community. Once we have the public repo up I'll share it here. We do have some plugins on WP plugin repo already. Checkout  http://profiles.wordpress.org/users/ctlt-dev/

Michael Ha, Web Applications Developer
Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, UBC
Tel: 604.822.9897