[wp-edu] Eastman School of Music (University of Rochester) now on WordPress

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:25:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thought you'd be interested to know that we finally deployed a refresh of
our website using WordPress (multisite) as the main CMS after almost a year
of development and testing: http://www.esm.rochester.edu
We're still working out some kinks and porting content over from the old
site, but I'm feeling pretty good about how it's working and everybody's
been loving the ease of creating and editing content.

A little more about the refresh (no real technical WP-related details,
though): http://www.esm.rochester.edu/esmtmp/web/about/

I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have, and I hope you're all staying
cool.
Helen

--
Helen Hou-Sandi