[wp-edu] Superadmin Tagging/Organizing

Lisa Brundage lbrundage at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:59:03 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
We run a WPMU site (1700 sites registered) and would like a way to do some
meta-organization of it.  There are a few plugins that allow for
categorization of the sites (e.g., http://wpmu.org/blog-topics-pluginwidget/and
http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/blog-types/screenshots/) but so far what
we have found is a little more rigid than what we would like.  We'd really
like to be able to tag entire sites--we want flexibility and
multiplicity!--and it would be preferable if users could tag their own
sites, and superadmins could do it as well.
Does anyone know if a plugin like this exists already, and if so, could you
point us towards it?
Thanks,
Lisa
---